Tessa for nominating me for the Ancestor Approved Award. I already had one, but it is nice to be thought of again!
Tessa wrote on her blog: The Ancestor Approved Award was created in March 2010 by Leslie Ann Ballou at Ancestors Lived Here. It has traveled far and wide returning to some bloggers a few times while making its rounds. Leslie Ann asks two things of those who receive it (surprisingly more involved than one might think):
1) List 10 surprising, humbling, or enlightening aspects of your research; and 2) Pass the Award on to 10 other researchers whose family history blogs are "doing their ancestors proud."
Since I have received this award before, I will point you to my previous response.
Also, last time, these were the blogs I nominated:
1) Herstoryan http://herstoryan.blogspot.com/
2) Slekt og Slikt http://lailanc.blogspot.com/
3) A Multitude of Sens http://multitudeofsens.blogspot.com/
4) Nordic Blue http://nordicblue.blogspot.com/
5) Ginisology http://ginisology.blogspot.com/
6) Are You My Cousin? http://areyoumycousin-lisa.blogspot.com/
7) Swedish Thoughts http://swedenroots.blogspot.com/
8) A Tale of Two Ancestors http://ataleoftwoancestors.blogspot.com/
9) Lessons from my Ancestors http://www.lessonsfrommyancestors.com/
10) Kinfolk News http://kinfolknews.blogspot.com/
Here are ten new ones:
1) Claudia's Genealogy Blog http://claudiasgenealogyblog.blogspot.com/
2) Ancestor Hunting http://www.cherylsgenealogy.com/
3) Jirene's Genealogy Treasures http://jirenetreasures.blogspot.com/
4) Growing up in an Italian Family http://nucciasthoughts.blogspot.com/
5) Italy Gen http://www.italygen.info/
6) Random Relatives http://randomrelatives.blogspot.com/
7) Jessica's Genejournal http://jessicagenejournal.blogspot.com/
8) Carrow and Faunt Family Tales http://carrowandfauntfamilytales.blogspot.com/
9) Family Stories http://yourfamilystory-cmpointer.blogspot.com/
10) Itawamba Connections http://itawambaconnections.blogspot.com/
Enjoy, and good job. Oh, and don't forget to post the award picture on your blog!